Tuesday 11 June 2013

Welcome to my blog!

Hi people of the blogosphere

Welcome to my blog! Liiiiiiiiiiitle bit nervous of bloggy stuff as it's my first li'l adventure into the world of online rambling so please excuse me if I make mistakes here and there for a while 'til I gets the hangs of it! And, oh I WILL make mistakes!!   Force of habit! 

Anyhoo - I was stuck about how to approach the whole blog thang, so I asked a good friend of mine what I should write about. He talks WAY more sense than I do and is more tech-savvy (I'm still living in the Dark Ages here!)  and he recommended talking about my art, what I do, why art is important to me, techniques and influences and stuff... oh - and advice on supplies - where to buy awesome arty stuff. So...no pressure then! 

So this is my "Welcome!" post...my next one will follow shortly with a bit more about me, my art and my life. Thanks for reading :) x


2 comments:

  1. Great to see that you're going to be showing your art! Can't wait to see more of your blog! Best of luck! Keep up the awesome awesomeness!!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! For your comment AND for all your support - you be a star is what you be!

      Delete