Monday 14 October 2013

Pretty Peacock Journals

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's MONDAY!... still....wow... feels like it should be Tuesday already! THAT'S because I have been a busy little bumble bee today finishing a couple of new journals with some of my completely favourite papers from DCWV's Royal Garden collection. They needed to be used for something special and this seemed like the best plan! I've made journals to this design before and they've been well received so....time to be brave and Etsy a couple! Here are some pics and links to the Etsy auctions if you'd like to go have a look and support a hard-working artist! Your words and encouragement - and purchases! - mean the WORLD to me!

 The journals are 16.5cm x 11cm, perfect for carry-round art journals or travel journals, with 5 signatures - pamphlet stitched with waxed linen thread. I've created a wraparound presentation protector, hand-painted with my own designs

'A Peacock's Tail' journal:


 View this item on Etsy HERE
'Peacock Feather Majesty'







View this item on Etsy HERE

Do you like them? I love these colours...these were a joy to make. Is there something you'd like me to blog about? Need a tutiorial? Comment or message me and I'll see what I can do for ya. Thank you for reading - hope you are having a lovely week so far. See ya soon! Love and hugs - Shroo :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment