Sunday 10 November 2013

My Mum Sent Me This Today....

Hello again!

Just a quick little post for you today. I woke up this morning and, as always, reached over to switch on the pooter and check emails and stuff... *sleepy yawn*.... *stretch*.....open emails...... and then - I found THIS :


This is my mum's arty doodle that she did after having a YUCKY fly buzzing round the house for a whole day! This is AWESOME a/ because my mum did it, b/ because she can still make me laugh even when she's feeling poorly (she's epic!) and c/ because, if you knew my mum, you'd know that she and computers are like tigers and small children - REALLY not compatible!

WELL DONE MUM on your bid to become the next Bill Gates! And thank you for this fabulous cartoon - now my screensaver! Love you! xxxxx

To my lovely readers - please check out my recent posts and feel free to comment and, if you like what you see, please join my blog to receive updates regularly (as well as my undying gratitude and e-hugs!) Bestest - Shroo :) xxx

1 comment:

  1. This made me laugh too ! Particularly as it is not exactly top notch graphics ... but entirely suitable for the subject ..Glad it made waking up a better experience !

    ReplyDelete