Monday 12 January 2015

Intermission...

Hey lovely!

Okee - there's a bijou delay-ette in the 'Why I Journal:Part 2' post thingy..... Just a day or so. Afraid I had a fairly significant panic attack and subsequent brain-spin today which kind of opted me out of reality and buggered up my plans, as these things do. My long-term, well-practised steps to being-not-so-nutty are mostly kicking in and hopefully, mentalness permitting, I'll be properly back in (or at least on the edges of) the land of "normal" tomorrow. I tell ya, you can't put a price on being able to BREATHE properly - you know? Like, to the bottom of your lungs? In the meantime, please go ahead and play some 'musak' in your head until normal service resumes.....the kind of 'Girl From Ipanema' *dooo do-do-doo, DO doo do-do-doo, DOOO do-do-do, DO do-dooooo-do-do....aaah* kind of crap..... Filler vibes.....and please enjoy these sketchy doodles while I fix my thinky process and remember how to walk without pacing and inhale without hyperventilating.......stuff like that...... Remember how awesome you are and that myself, my weird-ass brain, and the Colonel love and appreciate you to the power of awesome infinity! Hugs from Shroo :) xxx



*  *  *
RAAAAARRRRR!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for hug-ness! Hugs back atcha! Shroo:) xx

      Delete
  2. take care of yourself. I look forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you squillions! I really appreciate your comment - big hugs, Shroo:)xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the gorgeous art work to tide us over while you recoup. Take care of yourself x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you!! I have recouped - thank you for the support, which is much appreciated! big hugs - Shroo:)xx

      Delete